Вы используете мобильную версию

перейти на Полную версию сайта

Запись

[SroAustin] Max, the Magnificent Fantasy Dragon crocheted statue (Shelley Oldenburg)

Складчина [SroAustin] Max, the Magnificent Fantasy Dragon crocheted statue (Shelley Oldenburg). Совместные покупки курсов, тренингов, обучения. Присоединяйтесь! Важен каждый вкладчик.

Тема найдена по тегам:
Цена:
640 руб
Взнос:
640 руб
Организатор:
Одетта

Список участников складчины:

1. Одетта
open
  1. Одетта
    Одетта Организатор складчин

[SroAustin] Max, the Magnificent Fantasy Dragon crocheted statue (Shelley Oldenburg)

[​IMG]
    Meet Max! He is my first published Crocheted Statue (not a toy). My mother-in-law wanted a dragon with teeth and fire ... and so Max was born! He took many hours of work, but was so fun to see him come to life! He has so much detail achieved by combining many mediums. He is mostly crochet with a few plastic canvas elements.
    Max has been tested and we have tried to find all mistakes. If we missed any, please contact me at soldburg [!at] gmail.com. The crochet stitches are intermediate, but he is time consuming with all the parts.
    • The instructions are long and thorough with 4 PDF files - one is for plastic canvas pieces only.
    • There are 244 pictures to help!
    • He stands 17.5" tall.
    He is the first one of his kind. I haven't seen any crochet statues like this before. He is a take off of my Guardian Dragon Wall Hanging and I hope to make others! Happy Crochet❣

Последнее редактирование модератором: 10 июн 2023
    Одетта, 15 мар 2023
  2. Похожие складчины
    Загрузка...
Наверх