Вы используете мобильную версию

перейти на Полную версию сайта

Запись

[Udemy] ChatGPT 101. Supercharge Your Work & Life (750+ Prompts inc) (Sean Melis)

Складчина [Udemy] ChatGPT 101. Supercharge Your Work & Life (750+ Prompts inc) (Sean Melis). Совместные покупки курсов, тренингов, обучения. Присоединяйтесь! Важен каждый вкладчик.

Тема найдена по тегам:
Цена:
2000 руб
Взнос:
145 руб
Организатор:
Dr.Vatson

Список участников складчины:

1. Dr.Vatson
open
  1. Dr.Vatson
    Dr.Vatson Организатор складчин

[Udemy] ChatGPT 101. Supercharge Your Work & Life (750+ Prompts inc) (Sean Melis)

[​IMG]
    As a conversational AI designer, chatbot developer and AI consultant, I have spent an ungodly amount of hours testing, iterating, and applying different techniques to ChatGPT to produce some really interesting outputs. Throughout this process of over 100+ hours of experimentation (as well as creating various guides and swipe files), I've picked up a particular set of skills when it comes to ChatGPT and would like to share them with the world. With my laidback yet informative style, I take you on a journey through the ins and outs of ChatGPT and all of its wonders. I've been told by friends, colleagues, and my clients that I have a unique ability to translate difficult technical concepts into easy-to-understand formats. So here we are. The goal of this course is to give you access to all the tools you need to draft your own amazing prompts (teach a man to fish etc), as well as several unique ideas for utilising ChatGPT to supercharge your work and personal lives. But these aren't just any old ideas, I've tried to present concepts or strategies you'll not likely find in any other course. Don't miss out on the opportunity to learn from an experienced professional in this space, and take your ChatGPT skills to the next level.

Курс на английском языке.

Последнее редактирование модератором: 15 ноя 2023
    Dr.Vatson, 9 май 2023
  2. Похожие складчины
    Загрузка...
Наверх