Вы используете мобильную версию

перейти на Полную версию сайта

Запись

[Udemy] Create Beautiful Imagery with Midjourney A.I. (Scott Bromander)

Складчина [Udemy] Create Beautiful Imagery with Midjourney A.I. (Scott Bromander). Совместные покупки курсов, тренингов, обучения. Присоединяйтесь! Важен каждый вкладчик.

Тема найдена по тегам:
Цена:
1890 руб
Взнос:
158 руб
Организатор:
Dr.Vatson

Список участников складчины:

1. Dr.Vatson
open
  1. Dr.Vatson
    Dr.Vatson Организатор складчин

[Udemy] Create Beautiful Imagery with Midjourney A.I. (Scott Bromander)

[​IMG]
    But many of us specialized in areas other than art. That said, We love imagery. We hang art from our favorite artists on our walls. We are drawn to stunning cinematography. A well designed ad always catches our eye. We find books with imaginative art to read to our children at night. We are wired to look at things that are beautiful. Taking what is in our head and bringing it to life however is not something most of us can do. Enter creating image generation with Artificial Intelligence (A.I.) ! A.I. image generation is a revolutionary way to quickly generate images using text prompts or simple drawing tools. "Midjourney" is an A.I. image generation tool that is sweeping the globe. Literally millions of people, like you and I, are using Midjourney every day to release their concepts from their mind, onto the screen. The interface is simple to use. The low barrier to entry is perfect for everyday users.

Курс на английском языке.

Последнее редактирование модератором: 19 май 2023
    Dr.Vatson, 17 май 2023
  2. Похожие складчины
    Загрузка...
Наверх